High thermal conductivity silicon film of battery pack
Product classification：Thermal conductive material
Product Profile：Product Name: high thermal conductivity silicon film of battery pack
Order Hotline： 0755-27103658 Immediate consultation
The thermal conductivity of high thermal conductivity silicon film is 1-6w / MK, and the voltage breakdown resistance value is more than 4000V. The product itself has certain flexibility, good fit between power device and heat dissipation aluminum sheet or machine shell, so as to achieve the best thermal conductivity and heat dissipation. It meets the requirements of current electronic industry for thermal conductivity materials. The soft silicone thermal conductivity insulation gasket is one of the heat transfer interface materials, It has good thermal conductivity and high-level withstand voltage. Its function is to fill the big requirements between the processor and the radiator. It is the best product of the binary heat dissipation system which replaces the thermal conductive silicone grease thermal conductive paste and mica sheet.
One of the most convenient high thermal conductive silicon films is that the product can be cut to any size, which is more conducive to automatic production and product maintenance, and more convenient to use. The process thickness generally varies from 0.5mm to 5mm. Every 0.5mm is added, i.e. 0.5mm, 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm to 5mm. If there are special requirements, it can be increased to 13mm. It is specially designed to use the gap to transfer heat. It can fill the gap and complete the heat transfer between the heating part and the cooling part. It can also play the role of shock absorption, insulation and sealing, and meet the design requirements of miniaturization and simplification of equipment in society. It is a super practical and technological new energy material.
Usage and precautions:
(1) keep the contact surface with the heat-conducting silica gel sheet clean to prevent contamination on the heat-conducting silica gel sheet, and the self-adhesive and sealing thermal conductivity of the contaminated heat-conducting silica gel sheet will become poor.
(2) when taking the heat-conducting silica gel sheet, the heat-conducting silica film with large area should be taken from the center, and the small area should not be taken. Because the large heat-conducting silica gel sheet is not evenly stressed, it will cause deformation, affect the subsequent operation, or even damage the silicon film.
(3) take the sheet with left hand and tear off one of the release protection films with right hand. It is not allowed to remove both protective films at the same time, reduce the number and area of direct contact with the thermal conductive silicon film, and keep the self-adhesive and thermal conductivity of the thermal conductive silicon film from being damaged.
(4) tear off one side of the protective film and face the radiator. First align the thermal silicon film with the radiator. Slowly put down the heat-conducting silica gel sheet. Be careful to avoid bubbles.
(5) if bubbles are generated during operation, pull up one end of the silicon film and repeat the above steps, or use tools to wipe off the bubbles gently, but the force is too large, so as to avoid damage to the heat-conducting silicon film.
(6) tear off the protective film on the other side, put it into the radiator, and tear off the last protective film with a small force to avoid pulling or pulling up the thermal conductive silica gel sheet.
(7) after fastening or using the strong adhesive heat-conducting silica gel sheet, apply certain pressure to the radiator and store it for a period of time to ensure that the heat-conducting silica film is fixed properly.
* during storage and transportation, it is necessary to prevent rain and sun exposure, and ensure that the packaging is tight, and alkali and acid substances cannot be mixed.
* this product is not dangerous, but it is not allowed to enter or eyes.
* transportation: there is no provision for domestic (cn-gb), International (IMO, iataun). Non dangerous goods.